ImaChek includes a suite of services to improve the screening process for digital images acquired from life science research. The solutions are designed to serve various needs, whether you are a researcher, publisher, or university administrator.
Background of ImaChek
Studies show that 3.8% of over 20,000 papers published in various journals between 1995 and 2014 contained problematic figures, and this rate has not declined even after journals have devised specific guidelines on processing and preserving the integrity of scientific image data. iLPixel developed ImaChek to promote research integrity and advancement in life science research around the globe.
Features of ImaChek
Currently Available Solutions
- Designed for life science researchers and university administrators
- A unique cloud-based system to check if the images in research publications have been reused
- Unlimited IP allows you to get access to the solution anytime and anywhere
- Analysis can be done in 3 simple steps
- Image analysis results can be exported as a PDF file.
ImaChek Premium (Under development)
- Designed for government institutions
- In-depth analyses by experts to check if the images in research publications have been reused or inappropriately manipulated
ImaChek for Publishers (Available in 2018)
- Designed for publishers
- Customized API service that is integrated with publishers’ workflow
- Automatically flags problematic images at submission stage